Father's Day Gift & Card Ideas Guide
With Father’s Day around the corner, we are all joining the hunt to find the perfect Father’s Day gift & card, but for many of us its not an easy task to complete. First, not only do you need to find a gift, but it needs to be the right gift, something that shows your gratitude, love & appreciate, and stands out.
It is easy to go for Chocolates or a screwdriver set from
Amazon when the challenge of finding a gift becomes all too much, but have you
ever considered a personalised gift? Something that connects with your father
both physically & emotionally. Things like personalised Acrylic Blocks
& Prints as well as Song Lyric Prints are fantastic options. Not only are
you buying a high-quality & unique product but being able to personalise
your gift to include meaningful messages, personal photos & touching song
lyrics really helps elevate your gift from something bland to an item they will
be able to cherish forever.
Here are some great Father’s Day gift ideas that we just love!
Father’s Day Gift Ideas:
These 3D freestanding Acrylic Blocks provide something a lot of gifts struggle to hit. Not only do we provide a range of unique & cute designs, but these crystal-clear blocks can be personalised in a variety of ways such as messaging, colours & photos and they look great with any pre-existing home décor.
A personalised Father’s Day print is a brilliant way to supply a gift that can be seen & appreciated every day. Available in a variety of sizes, different coloured frames & printed on high-quality card & canvas these Father’s Day Prints make fantastic additions to all man caves & dad’s side of the bedroom.
For many song lyrics are more the just words and see music as a symbolic link to significant events both universal & personal. We can add your father’s favourite song to 100s of uniquely designed prints and just like our other prints come in a range of sizes, coloured frames & high-quality card & canvas.
These gifts are sure fire ways to but a smile on your father’s face that stretches from ear to ear this Father’s Day.
Father’s Day Card Message Ideas:
Now we have the perfect Father’s Day gift sorted we need to turn our attention to finding & writing a Father’s Day Card. Like the gift this is your chance to really show your father how much they mean to you and how much you respect them in the form of words. It can be tricky to decide exactly what to say. You can pour your heart on the card or go for more humour’s comments as we all know Dad loves a good bit of banter. The choice is yours but here are a few card fillers that will really highlight your feelings.
Messages for Fathers:
- “Dad, you are my hero & role model. Thank you for being there for me every step of the way and setting a great example”
- “You will never go out of style! Happy Father’s Day to the coolest Dad around”
- “Thank you for being there every day with just the love and guidance I have needed. Everything you have taught me has stuck with me and I am lucky to have a dad like you.”
- “Dad, you have given me the best things in life: Your time, your care, and your love. I am profoundly grateful to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!”
Messages for Grandfathers:
- “Grandpa, you are the thread which holds us together. You are our strength and happiness. Warm wishes on Father’s Day to the best grandfather.”
- “A grandfather holds a special place in our hearts… right where all the love is! Enjoy your special day, we love you Grandpa!”
- “Thanks for being in all of my favourite memories.”
- “Happy Father’s Day, Grandpa! I have been given one of God’s greatest blessings a phenomenal grandfather!”
To top it off a personalised card featuring an extra special personalised message, photo or specific design makes a fantastic partnership with your personalised gift. Make sure you explore our range of personalised cards to find the perfect Father’s Day greetings.